Powered Speaker System
(Type 1) (continued)
The Tiger Subwoofer...
- uses advanced KOI technology to produce smooth, natural-sounding bass from a surprisingly compact cabinet that can be placed just about anywhere in the room.
- features a proprietary high-reliability KOI Human PsychoAcoustic® amplifier module that utilizes the high air movement velocity generated by KOI’s patented Synchro-Balance-Bass system for efficient cooling without an expensive, bulky heat sink.
- delivers deep, tight bass, fully capable of meeting the demands of today’s music spectra.
- employs smart-electronics power-smoother technology for enhanced low-frequency reproduction.
- features an elegant, small-footprint design to complement today’s lifestyles.
- provides three sets of inputs with a range of sensitivities to accommodate multiple, switchable sources of various types.
The extraordinarily small size of the KOI Tigerplus its laboratory reference-standard sonic performancemake it an excellent choice for numerous advanced applications.
In professional environments, for example, the Tiger can serve as a secondary close-field recording monitor in large studios, a primary monitor in smaller studios, an instrument amplifier/speaker, or a location monitor.