Powered Speaker System
(Type 2) (continued)
The Tiger Amplifier...
- incorporates KOI Human PsychoAcoustic® technology to deliver musically accurate, recognizably "correct" sound reproduction.
- efficiently delivers precisely needed power to the satellite speakers and the woofer, creating robust acoustic output with minimal power consumption.
- accommodates a wide variety of input sources with convenient front and rear panel connectors.
- features a sleek, compact design that enables the Tiger system to be easily installed and integrated in just about any listening environment.
The Tiger Subwoofer...
- uses advanced KOI technology to produce smooth, natural-sounding bass from a surprisingly compact cabinet that can be placed just about anywhere in the room.
- delivers deep, tight bass, fully capable of meeting the demands of a wide range of music spectra.
- features an elegant, small-footprint design with many placement options to minimize living/working space intrusion.
The extraordinarily small size of the KOI Tigerplus its laboratory reference-standard sonic performancemake it an excellent choice for numerous advanced applications.
In professional environments, for example, the Tiger can serve as a secondary close-field recording monitor in large studios, a primary monitor in smaller studios, an instrument amplifier/speaker, or a location monitor.
The KOI Tiger is currently available only in select worldwide markets via authorized distributors. Please contact KOI for more information.